EVP Business Development
Business Development Manager – IT
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager – IT
· Create and build profitable and successful relationships with clients in the IT Domain Strong pipelining and prospecting skills, as well as the ability to forecast revenue streams.
· Constantly pursue new business opportunities within new companies
· Be in constant communication with prospective clients via cold calls, warm calls, networking events and the use of social media with the goal of generating business opportunities Collaborate with internal team members and strategically leverage the strength and knowledge of the team to determine how to best service accounts
· Utilize existing clients and resources to network and build client referrals.
· Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
· Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
· Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
· Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
· Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
· 5-10 Years of IT Solutions sales, or a career selling IT Staffing that has incorporated a solutions offering
· Proactive sales driven background
· Ability to penetrate new accounts through various means.
· Strong account relationship skills, creative, driven, and self-motivated, with ability to work independently and with a team
· Skilled negotiator including the ability to take direction or resolve issues independently
· Excellent closing skills with the innate ability to overcome objections and obstacles throughout the sales process
· Strong oral and written communication skills with the instinctive ability to be adaptable to an ever-changing environment
· Strong presentation skills and working knowledge on Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft PowerPoint
· Ability to travel