RF Engineer III Required Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform RF design activities related to building the first standalone 5G broadband network in the US.
- Optimize the end-to-end RF design, propagation modeling and prediction, for deployment of Macro Cell deployment.
- Determine equipment and power configurations.
- Work with eNB/RAN and UE teams on RF solutions including modifications to RF link budgets on a per site level basis to meet operations requirements.
- Perform site candidate evaluation and selection as well as site walks.
- Apply for this Job