|Applications Invited from Countries:||
Requisition Details for: 60741
Requisition ID: 60741
Requisition Name : Legal Assistant
Customer : TN TennCare
Quantity Requested: 16
Estimated Duration : 06/26/2023 - 06/30/2024.
Bill Rate : USD 30.00 Per Hour
Expenses Allowed: No
Position Location : On Site
310 Great Circle Rd. Nashville, Tennessee 37243-0000
Our Client is looking to hire a Legal Assistant for an onsite role in their downtown Nashville, TN location.
Our Client provides their workforce with a hybrid work environment. Most positions have a combination of work from home and work in the office, which varies by position, department, and business need. This position is 100% onsite in their downtown Nashville, TN office.
Training is extensive, up to 6 weeks prescheduled, virtual / in-office (by supervisor request), and contractors must attend training every day to build proficiency.
All Legal Assistant’s must be local to middle TN and able to work in our Client’s office in Nashville, TN as needed. The work hours and schedule are M-F with standard 7.5 hours per day/max, 37.5 hours per week.
· Determine individual and family eligibility for our Client’s care programs.
· Assist in coordinating and communicating schedules to internal/external Clients.
· Conduct client interviews, collect facts and information, and compile case data to provide recommendations to an attorney.
· Timely management of casework, including proper documentation and case resolution.
· Provide legal research, analysis of legal papers, and draft legal documents. Document findings accurately.
· Work efficiently / effectively in multiple databases to extract information.
· Attend workgroup meetings and participate in discussions.
· Assist leadership team, as necessary.
Requirements and Skills
· Must have a bachelor’s or associate degree.
· A background in Paralegal studies is a plus.
· Work experience in a Legal environment a plus.
· Customer service or call center experience a plus.
· Proven technical skills (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.).
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize work to meet specific deadlines with minimal supervision.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
· Strong time management, note-taking, email organization, and distribution skills.
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Other Important Information
· The position is a 100% onsite contract in downtown Nashville, TN.
· The position is contract for 12 months with an opportunity to be extended.
Monday Yes Tuesday Yes Wednesday Yes Thursday Yes Friday Yes Saturday No Sunday No