WMS Domain knowledge is MUST, Blue Yonder can be good to have skill.
- Test lead should have a minimum 6-8 years of leading experience along with Blue Yonder (BY) WMS/TMS testing experience.
- A solid understanding of Supply Chain & Distribution Management domain.
- Strong understanding of Warehouse functions like Receiving, Putaways, Pick-Pack-Ship, Order Management, Inventory Management, ASN’s.
- Experience in testing BY WMS Inbound and Outbound processes.
- Experience in testing E2E order fulfillment, inventory management, Yard Management.
- Experience in testing shipping logics, carrier determination and tracking.
- Experience in testing Transportation Management System (TMS).
- Hands on experience testing web services using POSTMAN or SOAP UI.
- Strong understanding of ERP system (Order Entry, Order Management) to perform Integration testing and E2E tests.
- Solid understanding of Industry Standards QA process and methodologies.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Should be able to train QA team members on Blue Yonder functionality across WMS & TMS.
- Should be able to work with Developers and other vendors in working sessions.
- Testing experience in creating test data and validate the standalone systems when e2e systems are not integrated.
- Experience in analyzing the Requirement and translating them into building Test Strategy, Test Plan, Estimations, Team sizing etc.
- Solid experience in preparing test strategy, test scenarios, test plan, and publishing daily/weekly testing reports.
- A solid understanding of using Jira, Zephyr Scale for Test & defect management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in Onshore - Offshore delivery model with good coordination/communications skills.