Public Health Administrator
|Applications Invited from Countries:||
Requisition Details for: 60826
Requisition ID: 60826
Requisition Name : Public Health Administrator 1
Customer : TN DOH
Quantity Requested: 1
Estimated Duration : 07/17/2023 - 07/16/2024.
Bill Rate: USD 60.00 Per Hour
Expenses Allowed : Yes
Position Location : Hybrid
710 James Robertson Parkway 6th Floor Andrew Johnson Tower Nashville, Tennessee 37243
Engagement, Access, and Opportunity Coordinator
The Engagement, Access, and Opportunity Coordinator will develop, implement, and support programs and initiatives that advance employee understanding of and leadership capacity. The program coordinator will also lead employee training and support initiatives on equity, inclusion, and leadership development. This position will serve as a representative on the Tennessee Department of Health (TDH), Health Equity Advisory Team (HEAT).
Skills and Abilities:
· Skilled and experienced at evaluating organizational training needs and working with stakeholder teams to design, develop, and continuously improve training content
· Experience with training design and content development.
· Strong group facilitation skills, including group engagement, strong presentation skills and a strong understanding of learning transfer.
· Skilled in creating training content for multiple formats (virtual, in-person, prerecorded, interactive, etc.)
· Awareness and adaptability to various learning styles.
· Knowledge of best practices that supports diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies that can help address health disparities in communities and critical stakeholders.
· Skilled and experienced in conducting competency-based skills analysis.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
· Skilled and experienced in innovative training delivery methods.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Skilled at providing coaching to others.
· Strong attention to detail with emphasis on quality.
· Effective planning and organizational skills.
· Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities.
· Willingness to follow policies and procedures.
· Adaptable and dependable.
· Willingness and ability to travel throughout the state of Tennessee.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required, Master’s degree in relevant field preferred.
· Minimum three years of work experience in leadership development, learning program design, group facilitation, training delivery and evaluation.
· Experience in community engagement, including professional networking and working with culturally diverse populations.
· Experience in volunteer recruitment, training, volunteer management, or social services.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills, and be able to work under pressure.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other applications as needed.
Monday Yes Tuesday Yes Wednesday Yes Thursday Yes Friday Yes Saturday No Sunday No