What’s in it for you?!
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities!
- Strong and stable company with a global presence!
- Great work culture and work/life balance!
- Innovative environment!
- Employer pays 100% of the cost for medical, dental, and vision premiums!
- Generous PTO and holidays!
- 401k plan and employee stock options!
What you will be doing:
- Set up projects in the accounting system with budget by cost code and class.
- Submit and maintain safety documents and customer portals such as ISN.
- Process contracts issued to the company and subcontracts to our subs.
- Obtain Certificate of Insurance and any additional documentation required by customers for job set up.
- Perform data entry, code inventory, and job costing.
- Process inventory physical counts.
- Process progress billings, including AIA documentation and any required backup; meeting with PMs and Estimators; Lien Waivers; Notarization of all required documents.
- Process Time and Materials billings, process preliminary cost reports, review with PMs and Estimators to ensure all costs have been accounted for and provide supporting documentation as required.
Experience you will need:
- Experience working with accounting systems.
- Ability to process contracts and subcontracts.
- Experience with data entry, inventory coding, and job costing.
- Knowledge of billing processes.
- Capability to work with interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with safety documentation and customer portals like ISN.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented and accuracy-driven.
- Strong communication skills.