What's in it for you?!
- Lucrative pay!
- Long term contract!
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance available!
- Principal is well respected and liked!
What you will do:
- Work to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children.
- Provide public-school speech-language pathology services to remediate or improve a student’s communication disorder.
- Ensure that communication disorders do not interfere with or deter academic achievement and functional performance.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Speech Pathology
- Holds a Clinical or Rehabilitative Service Credential for Language, Speech and Hearing or Speech-Language Pathology Services Credential.
- Holding a Special Class Authorization is highly desi