Manager Update- Posted an update about:
- Provide physical therapy services in an outpatient facility.
- Treat various orthopedic conditions including pre/post-surgical, sports-related injuries, chronic pain, and lower-level neurological problems.
- Work with a well-trained support staff in a state-of-the-art facility.
Experience you will need:
- Physical Therapist Assistant Certificate is required.
- Experience in an outpatient facility is desired.
- Experience in treating a variety of orthopedic conditions.
- Ability to work with a diverse patient population.
- Ability to work in collaboration with a team
Top Reasons to work with our client:
- The fastest growing health and Physical Therapy Clinic
- Work with a highly respected and liked manager
- Great compensation
- Annual Bonus
- Strong 401k Matching