What is it for you:
- Leader in automotive manufacturing, specializing in highly engineered parts for both electric and fuel-powered vehicles.
- Trusted by renowned automakers like General Motors, Ford, Toyota, and Honda to provide top-quality components.
- A family-owned company with a 60-year history, grounded in values such as servant leadership, collaboration, safety, and quality.
- outstanding benefit packages and a people-first work environment
- Stable, growing company with tremendous opportunity for career advancement
- Competitive compensation and benefits
What you will be doing:
- Leading and managing daily plant financial and accounting activities.
- Performing monthly general ledger journal entries and financial analysis and reporting.
- Preparing, maintaining, and distributing detailed weekly major program metrics spreadsheets and reports.
- Reviewing and analyzing plant financial statements to identify trends, risks, and opportunities.
- Managing and performing forecasting and budget processes.
- Performing a detailed review of all capital expenditures.
- Providing financial representation in leadership team meetings.
- Preparing and communicating financials between plant management and corporate management.
- Monitoring and maintaining internal controls.
- Providing assistance to department, plant management, and senior management and completing assigned projects.
Experience you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree or equivalent related work experience.
- 6+ years of manufacturing accounting experience.
- 4+ years supervisory/management experience.
- CPA designation or in the process of attainment is preferred.
- MBA or in the process of attainment is preferred.
- Proficient skills in MS Word and PowerPoint and Advanced skills in Excel.
- Highly advanced knowledge of accounting/finance and financial reporting, including GAAP and statutory requirements.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced management skills.