The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing DAS, Maintenance and Field-Testing projects.
- The PM will support DAS deployments, Maintenance services and Field Based Testing Projects
- Liaising with project stakeholders concerning project details and deliverables.
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of projects.
- Helping to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables.
- Analyzing data as required.
- Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, drafting invoices and drawing estimates.
- Tracking and reporting project progress.
- Maintain accurate and up to date tracking of project status, material orders, trouble ticket status, testing and post processing project status.
- Manage the creation of trouble tickets, verify close out and invoicing for maintenance / dispatch business
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Managing and reporting on DAS, Maintenance and Field Based Testing including cost, time, and quality.
- Vendor / Sub-Contract Management – Experience identifying and developing appropriate sub-contractors.
- Scheduling and estimating for pre-sales support and post sales. MS Project Experience preferred.
- Developing reports, managing customer expectations, and creating brand loyalty. Creating detailed close out / As Built Packages
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including after hours and weekends. • Strong customer service and communication skills. English proficiency is required at a high level– must be clear, concise and accurate in all verbal and written communications.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent, PMP certification preferred
- Direct Project Management experience deploying wireless systems
- Electrical Knowledge – Must have basic knowledge of electrical code and Low Voltage and High Voltage power designs including breakers, power meters, etc. to manage subcontractors.
- Ability to use MS Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) for reporting.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management or PM support position
- Proficiency in any management software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized