Construction Manager supports the Project Manager:
- preparation/updating of roll-out schedule.
- preparing Construction Works Quality and Risk Management Plans.
- participates in "daily" progress meeting with project team.
- reports all equipment implementation deviations from the original planning,
Cooperation with other functions (Network Planning, Site Acquisition, Etc.)
Ensures all local build standards and regulations are followed.
Service supplier interface, drives supplier build performance, quality and speed.
Support Supplier by organizing training / evaluate skills
Manages Supplier to meet agreed build time schedules, ensure related milestones are updated via Nokia Tools.
Construction Manager are responsible for Construction through Acceptance (Materials onsite and Customer Accepts the site build quality)
Site Implementation Responsibilities
• Validation that supplier purchase order has been released
• Development of site schedule
• Market level project kickoff meeting with customer & subcontractors
• Ensure appropriate subcontractor crew capacity
• Verify subcontractor crews are trained and have proper capabilities
• Supplier site assignment in NDPd
• Bill of material creation
• Site kickoff meeting
• Validation of the technical site survey
• Validation of the site scoping package
• Validation and approval of change requests
• Market level equipment call off
• Virtual site visits and subcontractor check-in/ checkout verification
• Daily subcontractor meetings
• Verification of site quality throughout the site implementation process
• Site status reporting in NDPd
• Equipment repair and return coordination
• Set schedule for checklist review and validates media checklist completion in NDPc
• Manage site quality and acceptance reviews
• Acceptance or rejection of site documentation in NDPd
• Validate site closeout completion