• Provide support to multi-functional team of R&D, Program Management, Core Networking, RF Engineering, Transport and Technical/Training Support to fulfill multi-technology wireless network deployment across customer markets
• Perform cell site commissioning and integration, cell site acceptance testing, cell site equipment layout, and parameter definition
• Troubleshoot alarms
• DT Troubleshooting (RSSI/Low Throughput)
• Complete performance analysis / review
• Utilize MS office tools - especially Excel for various day-to-day tasks
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelors’ or Masters’ Degree in engineering (EE, CE, ME, CS, or equivalent technical degree) with 4-6 years of industry experience.
• Prior experience and/or proven ability to develop, train, and supervise junior Commissioning Engineers.
• Prior experience in commissioning engineering activities required.
• Very knowledgeable of Wireless Network and Mobile Interworking (Core, BSC, RAN or IP) network elements.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to take ownership, and the ability to identify and solve problems quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with multiples levels within the company and with external contacts.
• Demonstrated English language competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external communications, especially in training of repair technicians communications of troubleshooting techniques.
• Work under very little supervision and guidance to identify and ensure achievement of team goals and to complete individual work assignments within established time frames.
• The demonstrated ability to solve problems involving highly diverse conditions requiring creativity to search for solutions among learned things.
• Interact with all levels within the organization and has frequent external contacts.