Submittal deadline 923
Onsite 2 months and Hybrid later
Salesforce Administrator - Marketing Cloud/Service Cloud
San Bernardino County’s Innovation and Technology Department is seeking a Salesforce Administrator whose role is to help guide Marketing Cloud & Service Cloud business solutions that deliver value to customers, taking into consideration project budget, scalability, business continuity, standard practices, licensing, county policies and cross-departmental regulations. The Salesforce Administrator will work with analysts, district staff, and IT team on a Salesforce Service Cloud/Marketing Cloud automation project to deliver a turnkey solution that is scalable, easy to use, low maintenance and designed per industry best practices. The successful candidate will be one who utilizes leadership skills, sound judgment, and discretion to positively influence project teams and promote user adoption. Responsibilities are described below and may be dependent on the specific assignment.
• Salesforce Service Cloud implementation, configuration, data migration, and integration with 3rd party components such as sDocs & Zapier.
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation, configuration, data migration, and working with Marketing Cloud Connect, and other Integrations such as EventBrite
• Lead requirements gathering, solution design, training, and adoption efforts
• Communicate project concepts and outcomes to project stakeholders
• Design and delivery of solutions in Email Studio
• Design and implement, for automated email journeys using Email Studio, Automation Studio and Journey Builder, and advise clients on how to optimize further
• Experience in reporting and analyzing email activity using Email Studio reports and Journey Builder.
• Experience designing and building Service Cloud workflows with ability to send emails.
• Understand how and when to utilize Web and Application development teams within the context of Service Cloud and Marketing automation
• Build and edit templates via Email Studio, along with knowledge of Dynamic Content & Personalization Strings
• Optimize use of Data Extensions and Publication Lists
• Design and develop Service Cloud solutions per customer specified requirements
Experience and Education:
• 4+ Years’ experience working hands-on in Service cloud implementations, development and end user training.
• 4+ years’ experience working hands-on in Marketing cloud implementations, ideally involving integration with Salesforce core and other platforms like EventBrite.
• A strong background working with and transforming marketing data, experience integrating marketing data with CRM is a plus.
• A strong background developing and maintaining Service cloud solutions.
• A strong background in managing Platform updates and Security
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field.
• SalesForce Service Cloud certification
• SalesForce Marketing Cloud Consultant certification
• SalesForce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification
• Proficiency with Data Views and Discover Reports within Analytics Builder, Einstein Engagement
• Experience working in the Government Sector
• Active in the SalesForce Trailblazer Community
• Experience with SDOCs, EventBrite, Zapier
• Experience working closely with Stakeholders, SME’s and System users.