MUST have the following:
* T-Mobile & Nokia current experience
* MINIMUM of 2 years 5G experience
* Minimum of 10-years of work experience in RF Optimization for LTE/VoLTE/ 5G.
* Travel is not expected but MUST be available to travel as needed. All business travel requires prior written approval by Nokia
• 5G Optimization experience covering Sub6 Optimization; DSS Optimization; mmWave Optimization; VONR, NSA, SA.
• Experience with Multi-Layer Cluster Optimization including 5G/LTE/UMTS.
• Performs RF performance activities in customer projects independently, according to project plan and in project managers guidance.
• Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality problems.
• Implementation of new features and tuning 5G/4G (LTE) radio network parameters.
• Experience with network performance management functions including trending, analysis, monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting.
• Prior experience with 5G/LTE parameters, KPI counters, Operational Performance Indicator (OPI) counters, and associated call scenarios. Skills to review daily KPI reports and identify sites with performance degradation issues is required.
• Deep experience in network performance components and troubleshooting. Network performance problem detection and solution methods, e.g., throughput issues, drop call rates, access/rach failures etc. Have knowledge of Nokia tools including Nokia NetAct OSS , Web Element Manager, CM Editor, Nokia SON etc. creating reports and deep dive counter-based analysis.
• Understanding of Radio Resource Management functionalities, e.g., handover control, admission controls, capacity management, etc.
• Knowledge of running traces for troubleshooting/analysis. Must have knowledge of the various drive testing equipment such as JDSU/RAN Advisor, Nemo, TEMS, X-CAL, Windcatcher and FalconSmart.
• Experience with Nokia NetAct OSS in alarm management, performance Suite management, and parameter configuration.
The following are desired/preferred
• Prior experience working with T-Mobile tools, OneData, Truecall, ActixOne, Atoll, Asset, IMNOS and RFDS.
• Hands-on experience and knowledge of Nokia TDD and FDD parameters.
• Knowledge in RF Optimization Layer 3 analysis experience using tools similar to ACTIX.
• Expertise in troubleshooting to perform tasks such as resetting an eNB/gNB/RRH, changing parameters, run XLM plans, alarms, RSSI issues
• Hands-on knowledge of monitoring site alarms, doing health check status of sites, and resolve alarms.
• MS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or other related Engineering. Bachelors with 10 or more years of experience also acceptable
• Strong teamwork, discipline to follow process, good communication and documentation skills. • Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel (formulas, running macros), MS PowerPoint.