Job Title:- Sr. Field Tech/Drive Tester
Location:- Dallas, TX or Irving, TX
Duration:- 12+ Months
- Configure drive test date collection equipment (XCAL)/QXDM according to engineer parameters.
- Perform Data collection on CDMA, LTE 3G and 4G, VOLTE, 5G network.
- Perform calibration, verification and live drive testing of E-911 service.
- Plot sites and drive test routes utilizing DeLorme Street Atlas for navigation.
- Execute cluster drives and re-drives tests, stationary tests and speed tests.
- Successfully executed Acceptance Test Performance (ATP) drive test, monitored handovers, and Speed test for base stations and customer locations and documented test results
- Verify the diversity and coverage for new sites on air.
- Check for poor coverage and cell interference.
- Verify overshooting sectors and recommending electoral down-tilt.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting for XCAL, scanner(s), devices, and document test results.
- Analyze and recommended neighbor List/ Parameter changes based on MapInfo plots?.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year of experience in the wireless telecommunications’ industry.
- General understanding and or working knowledge in one or more of the following platforms and/or technologies: CDMA, EVDO, LTE, VoLTE.
- Operating Systems and applications including UNIX, Windows, MS Office.
- Data Collection Test Equipment: Pilot scanners, baseline equipment, spectrum analyzers.
- Should have a good understanding of engineering concepts and must show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a technical field.
- Proficient in office computer applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.