- Working with Site Development team
- 2-4 years of experience with resource coordination functions preferably in the real estate, construction, or wireless industry
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to apply objective, analytical, and orderly thinking to develop solutions to complex problems
- Ability to communicate findings to management, implement innovative business solutions, and develop real-time fixes to employee and project impacting issues.
- Ability to read and understand legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination and CAD drawings.
- Superior conceptual and numerical analytic skills
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite and Access