|Applications Invited from Countries:||
* Facilitate and lead the development and delivery of RICEFW objects in multiple areas of SAP such as SD, GTS, TM, EWM, APO, MM etc.
* Design, Develop, test, debug, implement, maintain and document ABAP code used in RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows) for SAP logistics modules.
* Develop using Advanced ABAP NetWeaver 752 Syntax on S/4 HANA, CDSViews, AMDP and OO ABAP.
* Building various print forms using Adobe PDF, both static and Interactive.
* Coordinating with the developers working on the project (development tickets assignment, technical coaching, code review).
* Support the Applications architect in selecting the right SAP application framework.
* Optimize the performance of the SAP ABAP Programs and Designing the SAP UI applications using WebDynPro and FPM.
* Participate in project “Go-Live” activities, including the development and execution of project cutover plans.
* Ensure all work conforms to SAP best practices including documentation within and outside development objects.
* Perform Execution of Load Tests, Performance Tests, and Scalability Tests of SAP ABAP Objects.
* Work directly with functional analysts in a scrum-like fashion.
* Ensure Standards and Guidelines are followed with code Reviews.Keep the manager up to date with weekly updates on team workload|