IT PROGRAMMER ANALYST – (CITY VIEW360)
Duration: 6 month contract (typically 6 months or maybe longer)
Bill rate : $78-80/Hour, onsite
Seeking an experienced Programmer Analyst that has experience working with City View 360 software or Government code enforcement, licensing & other regulatory procedures and software platforms.
- Act as a liaison between the software vendor and business users
- Develop data transformation jobs and interfaces
- Monitor and oversee third party vendor remote access to servers
- Meet with customers for requirements gathering and UAT and assist business users with documentation/help/how-to-steps.
- Ability to gather business requirements and develop functional/technical specifications.
- Ability to coordinate project efforts with varying degrees of complexity, deadlines, goals, etc.
- Strong ability to communicate with executive management, supervisors, colleagues, and customers.
- Develop custom reports and SQL queries as needed
- Develop workflows and business processes
- Security and User maintenance
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good organizational, documentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with drafting use case scenarios, and test cases.
- User training and user acceptance testing experience.
- Proficient understanding of Agile tools and Microsoft Project.
- Database Design
- Microsoft SQL and SSRS
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2019
- Knowledge of IIS
Minimum Experience and Education Required:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Management, Computer Science or any closely related field is strongly desired (commensurate business experience considered)
· 3+ years’ experience working with multiple complex technology projects, performing business systems analysis and working with both business and technical stakeholders of the project.
· At least six months experience working with City View 360 or other civic software solutions for Code Enforcement, Licensing, Land Use, or other regulatory functions.