Collect drive test data using the provided drive route and TEMS/PcTEL drive kit / phone equipment provided for drives. Ability to operate handheld cell phones & mapping software. Collect drive data and upload data to server. Communicate with PM and client point of contacts throughout the process. Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Prior Drive test experience on 4G/5G networks using TEMS, and PcTEL scanners will be plus
- Setting up scanner, phones, and drive test kits.
- Troubleshoot the Device/Network/Test Equipment if needed.
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills of drive test kit issues will be a plus
- Should be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and eager to achieve results.
- Assist and support network engineers from field.
- Work independently in the field testing.
- General Knowledge of PC and MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a Valid US driving license and Clean DMV record.
- Which tool you have worked on previously? (XCAL or TEMS)
- Can you configure TEMS / XCAL kit yourself or you need some help?
- Which UE models have you used and how many UEs you have used in TEMS / XCAL Kit?
- Have you used scanner in TEMS / XCAL kit? if yes which model?
- If we provide you channel information, do you know how to configure the scanner?
- Can you support 8-hour shifts daily?