|Applications Invited from Countries:||
Requisition Details for: 59881
Requisition ID : 59881
Requisition Name : Assistant Project Manager/ Public Health Project Administrator
Customer: TN DOH - Tennessee Department of Health
Quantity Requested: 1
Estimated Duration : 02/15/2023 - 08/31/2023
Bill Rate : USD 42.00 Per Hour
Expenses Allowed : Yes
Position Location : Hybrid
710 James Robertson Parkway 7th Floor Andrew Johnson Tower Nashville, Tennessee 37243
76104 Job Code 76104
Public Health Project Administrator
Office of Informatics and Analytics
The Tennessee Department of Health (TDH) is currently recruiting a Public Health Project Administrator to support the implementation of TDH's Overdose Data to Action (OD2A) Prevention efforts as a part of the Office of Informatics and Analytics (OIA). This position will directly support OIA's Enhanced Prescriber Report (EPR) project with regards to project pilot development, 1:1 customer service, project administration and coordination, tracking project progress, and assessing pilot results. This position will work closely with other members of OIA including the administrative, core informatics, advanced analytics and visualization, and data governance teams. Additionally, the position will work with the Controlled Substance Monitoring (CSMD) program staff.
Starting Monthly Salary: Based on education and experience, with a minimum starting rate of $5250 per month ($35 per hour).
This position is a temporary position and will end 8/31/2023.
· Oversee any EPR related procurement and contracts
· Oversee EPR project pilot planning, communications, and assessments
· Work closely with CSMD team to identify Tennessee health providers (i.e., Physicians,
Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, etc.) to participate in EPR pilot
· Develop and maintain customer service solution for various pilot phases, which includes
monitoring the phone line and project email inbox
· Develop customer service tracking system using REDCap and generate summary reports for OIA
and CSMD team leads
· Coordinate and conduct 1:1 interviews with Tennessee providers regarding the EPR project for
the purpose of collecting feedback
· Make recommendations to EPR development team based on feedback collected during pilot
· Lead in coordination and planning for an in-person OIA event that focuses on prevention,
substance misuse, and data
Education and Experience:
Substitution of Education for Experience: Additional graduate coursework in a business or health-related field may be substituted, on a year-for-year basis, for one year of the required non-supervisory experience.
Monday Yes Tuesday Yes Wednesday Yes Thursday Yes Friday Yes Saturday No Sunday No