Must-have skills: EDU : high school diploma or GED certificate
(Bachelor’s degree is preferred)
• 2+ y of exp with Workday
• exp implementing and supporting Workday Financials, Foundation Data Model (FDM),
Budget, Assets, Inventory, Business Process, Reporting and Dashboards,
Workforce, Inventory, Integrations modules, Prism, and/or Security.
PREFERRED : government exp, certifications.
Location: Tampa, FL
Client: Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office - HCSO
Rate: please send resumes of your consultants along with their minimum rate they will accept to take (and stay) on this position.
Remote or onsite: remote with onsite visits
Type: long-term contract
Duration:6+ months with possible extensions
Additional information: The candidate should be able to provide an ID if the interview is requested, to guarantee the Client that the candidate submitted, interviewing and showing up for work is one and the same
• Experience implementing and supporting Workday Financials, FDM, Budget, Assets, Inventory, Business Process, Reporting and Dashboards;
• Experience in change management, functional user security, debugging skills, data analysis, business processes, application workflows, Enterprise Resource Planning system architecture, service pack and patch management, software requests, etc;
• Experience in Workday security (preferred);
• Experience in a lean, fast-paced, and dynamic Workday product environment;
• Experience analyzing and quickly debugging issues;
• Workday Financials, Reporting, Integrations, and/or Security Pro certification (preferred);
• A high school diploma or possession of a GED certificate;
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution of higher education with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Statistics, or a related field (preferred).
• Develop and maintain reports within Workday Report Writer for all current and future modules.
• Develop and maintain up-to-date Workday Security policies and communicate policies with the internal IT Security staff.
• Develop and maintain business processes within Workday Business Process Administrator for all current and future Business Processes.
• Develop and maintain Inbound Integrations, Outbound Integrations, and EIBs within the Workday application.
• Analyze complex requirements and communicate security risks to management.
• Deliver Workday security, business process, and reporting solutions to increase operational functionality in Workday.
• Responsible for assisting in the administration, design, and configuration of all Workday system integrations.
• Provide technical and professional assistance to departments, troubleshooting day-to-day software-related application issues.
• Create detailed integration specifications, field mappings, and designs to support the entire integration deployment life cycle.
• Manage time and utilize system tools and resources effectively to continue acquiring new knowledge and skills.
• Act as the Subject Matter Expert in all Workday implementations including any stage of discovery, design, and configuration.
• Perform as a Project Manager coordinating implementation, planning, and documentation.
• Assist in the effort to minimize customizations by utilizing system functionality as designed to include all supported applications.
• Assist in the security of business data to ensure the accurate and appropriate use of resources, data, and end-user separation of duties.
• Utilize resources (e.g., team, development staff, vendors, consultants) effectively to bring software solutions to completion to include meeting milestones, benchmarks, and go-live/go-live support activities.
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive library of support staff documentation.
• Work effectively with end users to perform thorough analysis defining business operations and procedures to efficiently increase productivity.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Health, life & disability insurance plans;
• Retirement options;
• Language & education assistance;
• Discounted legal services;
• Paid time off;
• Free 24-hour fitness centers and fitness classes available.