EDU : students are acceptable
1-3 y of exp
exp with Content Management systems (CMS), such as Sitefinity or any similar
Microsoft PowerPlatform, including Sharepoint, PowerAutomate, PowerApps, PowerBI
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Client: Florida Department of Transportation - FDOT (Tallahassee)
Rate: please send resumes of your consultants along with their minimum rate they will accept to take (and stay) on this position.
Remote or onsite: hybrid, 3 days / week onsite
Type: long-term contract
Duration:5+ months with possible extensions
Additional information: The candidate should be able to provide an ID if the interview is requested, to guarantee the Client that the candidate submitted, interviewing and showing up for work is one and the same
• Availability to work 3 full days per week on Client’s site in Tallahassee, FL (required);
• Experience with Website Content Management systems, such as Sitefinity;
• Experience with Microsoft PowerPlatform, including SharePoint, PowerAutomate, PowerApps, PowerBI;
• Experience in directly working with users to define their needs and requirements and documenting them in a straightforward, understandable manner;
• Experience assisting or managing small projects (preferred);
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Experience can be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required college education.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist with and create websites using the current website content management system;
• Create and assist with the support of various SharePoint sites, lists, and document libraries, PowerAutomate flows, PowerApps, PowerBI reports;
• Meet with local functional offices to understand technical needs;
• Gather, document, and manage business and technical requirements;
• Track and report project progress;
• Utilize the Client`s service desk system to manage requests from end users.
• Join a company that provides multiple ways to retain great skills and talent: part-time employees have opportunities to become full-time, and skilled temporary employees can become permanent;
• Work with a great team of professionals in a friendly and supportive work environment where management provides all needed direction without micromanagement;
• Work in a safe and secure location with an onsite Datacenter and major dining options within walking distance;
• Benefit from multiple projects extensions;
• Get an opportunity to work extra hours to increase your bi-weekly paycheck;
• Receive support and advice from Vitaver consultants who are already working at our Client’s site;
• Get extra cash by participating in Vitaver Successful Completion Bonus Program;
• Always get paid in full and on time.