- Candidate should have strong optimization experience in 4G LTE/5G/ VoLTE preferably with a major US operator.5G opto experience is a plus but not a must.
- Have experience with drive test tools setup, proficient in analyzing drive test data/ L3 analysis using XCAP/ Actix/ Windcatcher, KPI analysis, and RF design experience a plus (Planet, Atoll experience).
- 5G Optimization, KPI Improvement.
- Experience with macro and small cell nominal and final RF designs including development, operations, RF KPIs, and maintenance of RF link budgets for 3GPP technologies.
- Full proficiency in setting up, calibration, utilization and data processing of various LTE design and optimization equipment and software.
- Working knowledge of at least two of the common industry propagation/planning tools (like Planet or Atoll) and experience with model calibrations.
- Working knowledge of drive test data post-processing, map generation, frequency planning and interference matrix analysis and site database maintenance, using Windcatcher/Actix/Accuver.
- Understanding of equipment co-location requirements for multiple operators and experience performing inter-modulation and other external interference analysis
- Minimum of 7-years of work experience in RF Optimization for LTE / 5G.
- Must have a minimum of 2-years of hands-on experience working on 5G/LTE and/or VoLTE RF optimization or network performance management functions including trending, analysis, monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting.
- Optimization Engineer with Businesses Intelligence skills like power BI, SQL and tableau.
- Prior experience with 5G/LTE parameters, KPI counters, Operational Performance Indicator (OPI) counters, and associated call scenarios. Skills to review daily KPI reports and identify sites with performance degradation issues is required.
- Deep experience in network performance components and troubleshooting. Network performance problem detection and solution methods, e.g., throughput issues, connection drops, blocks, etc