|Applications Invited from Countries:||
Requisition Details for: 60146
Requisition ID: 60146
Requisition Name: Public Health Program Director 1
Customer: TN DOH Tennessee Department of Health
Quantity Requested: 1
Estimated Duration: 04/02/2023 - 09/30/2026
Bill Rate: USD 55.00 Per Hour
Expenses Allowed : Yes
Position Location : Remote - Remote Position, but the ideal candidate would live in Tennessee.
Johnson Tower Dickson, Tennessee 37055
Prevention of Maternal Deaths Program Director - Job Description
See below for a description of duties and % of total work effort:
· Manage the grant activities, contracts, reports and budget for the Maternal Deaths and Violence Grant – 50%
· Implement evidence-based interventions to improve outcomes and reduce deaths among pregnant and post-partum women due to violence - 20%
· Collaborate with the TDH Office of Communications to develop and broadcast public service announcements, social media messages, and fact sheets specific to maternal deaths and violence – 15%
· Assist with reviewing maternal violent deaths by participating in review meetings and developing contacts with facilities and organizations as needed – 10%
· Disseminate project results to internal and external partners – 5%
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (grant/report writing, presentations)
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to coordinate multiple tasks.
· Excellent skills and ability in planning, budgeting, and personnel management.
· Must value cultural differences, work independently, and motivate others.
Education and Experience: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree and experience equivalent to substantial (five or more years of) fulltime increasingly responsible professional health program work including, at least, two years of full-time supervisory work or statewide program oversite.
Substitution of Education for Experience: Additional graduate coursework in a business or health related field may be substituted, on a year-for-year basis, for one year of the required nonsupervisory experience.
Substitution of Experience for Education: Additional qualifying professional experience may be substituted for the required education, on a year-for-year basis, to a maximum of four years.
Monday Yes Tuesday Yes Wednesday Yes Thursday Yes Friday Yes Saturday No Sunday No