• Provide support to multi-functional • Must have experience managing live deployment execution bridges for day-to-day operations.
• Position requires that you lead team of C/I engineers in day-to-day execution and compliance to complete Commissioning and integration activities. During business hours and or Maintenance window hours.
• Ability to establish successful working relationships with customer, vendor, and corporate entities to ensure project goals are achieved. As well as collaborating across multiple disciplines in an organization to include craft professionals. Emphasizing on RAN engineering, optimum network performance, and process improvement.
• Solid organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
• Must have strong MS Excel skills.
• Strong critical thinking ability. Be able to lead and train team through process changes.
• Continuously gather feedback from all project team members to track progress and mitigate risk.
• Track & manage project issues and facilitate or escalate resolution in timely manner.
• Provide project status reports describing the state of the project, progress and accomplishments, risks, and issues.
• Track, manage & drive project issues and facilitate or escalate resolution, as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree or equivalent work experience (PMP certification desired)
• 4-10+ years of previous Project or Program management experience or other management position (3+ years of telecom industry experience preferred)
• Good analytical skills to compile information into useful reports and presentations
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent knowledge and proficiency with MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software is a strong advantage