|Applications Invited from Countries:||
The preferred candidate will have experience performing a variety of procurement related functions; from requisition to contract management. We are seeking a candidate who possess a strong work ethic, is comfortable working with diverse teams, and competent to effectively handle multiple tasks and assignments daily. This position provides administrative support functions requiring a competent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office 365 Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. We foster a work environment that’s inclusive as well as diverse, where our people can be themselves. Every idea and perspective is valued so that our culture reflects the people we serve.
· Analyze all agency purchases to ensure they meet departmental and state laws and policies
· Understand state rules, laws and policies pertaining to procurement and keeps updates on changes as they occur
· Have general knowledge of state-wide and agency contracts
· Assist the procurement training coordinator in common procurement violations to ensure adequate training is provided
· Monitor and respond to the procurement question inbox on a rotated schedule
Monday Yes Tuesday Yes Wednesday Yes Thursday Yes Friday Yes Saturday No Sunday No