|Applications Invited from Countries:||
Client : County of San Bernardino- COSB
Title : Dynamics 365 CRM System Developer (Contract)
Location : San Bernardino, CA- onsite day 1
Bill rate : $ 70-75/hr (can be little negotiable for a good match)
• Involved in all stages of the project life cycle. You will interact directly with clients to identify problems, then propose, develop, implement and support the solutions
• Coordinates project efforts with varying degrees of complexity, deadlines, goals, etc.
• Create detailed project documents including but not limited to a Business Requirements Document, Design/Deployment documents, configuration document and other technical documentations. Recommends best practices and business process efficiency improvements.
• Makes management presentations and submits reports as required.
• Design and execute test plans to ensure that high quality, intuitive functional solutions are delivered
• Gather complex business requirements and translate those requirements into a solution design.
• Lead design sessions; architect and document solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
• Analyze client business processes to identify opportunities for improvements, perform gap analysis, document and translate business requirements into well-architected technical specifications and solutions
• Develop and manage client facing deliverables
• Lead, manage and implement projects in application software and Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications
• Provides end-user support and troubleshoots solutions to correct issues related to Dynamics CRM implementations.
• Configures and deploys solutions, working with internal business partners to develop customized CRM end-products developed for internal customers.
• Oversees and provides documentation of technical and help documentation for the business and/or CRM users.
• Delivers CRM training to internal customers, ensuring thorough understanding of use and ongoing assistance.
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in information Technology or related field, or applicable work and education experience, required.
• Excellent written & verbal communication and problem-solving skills
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
• Minimum of 5 years of experience required, which includes: